Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day 4000

Saturday, May 20, 2017. 8:48 A.M. Today is day one of a long awaited 10 day vacation. It is also day 4000 since my stage IV prostate cancer diagnosis.
   This post wasn't supposed to be published until Saturday. Somehow I must've hit the wrong button. That's OK I'm going to continue to add to it as time allows.
   Yesterday I had a conversation with the plant manager. He had noticed the bruises all over my shoulders and upper back and wondered what had happened to me. 
  Saturday last, I installed a new trailer hitch assembly on my truck. It amounted to four hours on hard concrete underneath my truck. Sunday I was sore. Monday I was really sore and stiff as well. While toweling off after my shower Monday evening I caught a glimpse of my back in the mirror. My entire back and shoulders were covered with golf ball size bruises.

No comments:

Post a Comment